The Best Time to Sell in a Long Time


We’ve got an incredible seller’s market on our hands. If you’ve been entertaining the idea of selling, it’s time to seriously consider it.

Looking to buy in Greater Lansing?  Perform a full home search
 Looking to sell in Greater Lansing? Get a Home Price Evaluation

I’ve got a quick message for homeowners out there today. I was just looking at some of the latest numbers here for our market, and I’m floored by how good they are.

We’re in an incredible seller’s market right now. As soon as we list a property, we are getting multiple offers. Sometimes we are getting them on the day the home hits the market.

I haven’t seen a market like this since 2003.

I haven’t seen a market quite like this since all the way back in 2003. If you’ve ever entertained the idea of selling your house, now is absolutely the best time to do that in the last decade. 

If you have any questions for me about the market or you’re interested in selling your house, give me a call or send me an email today. I look forward to hearing from you.