Interested in a Career in Real Estate?



Looking to buy in Greater Lansing?  Perform a full home search
 Looking to sell in Greater Lansing? Get a Home Price Evaluation

The team at MacIntyre & Cowen is hiring. If you’ve ever thought about a career in real estate, this is a great opportunity for you. We’re currently looking for two new buyer’s agents who can assist our team with helping buyers find the perfect home.

I started this team back in 2005 and even in the worst times, I doubled my business every year.
I’ve got a great team already and I’m looking to grow it. This is a fantastic place to get your career started, but you don’t have to take it from me. Here’s what a few members of my team have to say about working here:

“I like working for
MacIntyre & Cowen because of the flexible schedule and for all the help they give me.” - Joel Sodeman

“I like working for
MacIntyre & Cowen because of the support staff. Not only do you get Peter and Eleanor, but you also get three full-time assistants working for you to make sure you’re successful.” - Michele Hrusovsky

“I like working at
MacIntyre & Cowen because everyone here gives you all the help, the education, and the leads you need to be successful. We’re really like a family. “ - Erin Munich

“Why do I love working for
MacIntyre & Cowen? Well, let me count the ways. First of all, I’d say Peter and Eleanor are two of the most supportive people I’ve ever worked with. They’ve been mentors to me as I’ve learned more and more about this business. The agents that work here all support each other, all learn from each other, and they’re like family to me. The staff that works for the office is really the heartbeat of the company and they support all of the agents in so many different ways. Together we create a team at MacIntyre & Cowen that I’m just happy to be a part of.” - Jeff Kelley

If you have any questions for me or want to learn more about the open positions on this fantastic team, don’t hesitate to reach out and give me a call or send me an email today. I look forward to hearing from you soon.